- Sun Aura is a nudist resort and while clothing is optional,
nudity is encouraged.
- Drugs are PROHIBITED on our premises. Possession,
use or sale of any controlled substance will result in loss
of membership and any and all evidence will be turned
over to the Newton County Sheriff.
- Responsible use of alcoholic beverages is permitted by
members twenty one (21) years of age and older. We
do NOT sell nor may ANYONE else sell alcohol on our
- Only licensed drivers may operate a motor vehicle within
- You MUST have an I.D. and be twenty-one (21) years of
age or older to enter the campground.
- CAUTION must be used when building fires. They must
be limited to designated areas. Fires may be restricted
or prohibited during times of severe winds and/or dry
- Photographic equipment of any kind to include cell
phone cameras ARE NOT PERMITTED .
- Hunting, fishing, and use of firearms, BB guns, etc. are
Friendly pets are permitted but must be under their
owner's control at all times
and on a leash. Members are restricted
to one dog. Owners are responsible for "cleaning
up" after their pets. Pets are not permitted in the
Club House or in the pool area.
- Campsites are assigned by Sun Aura personnel only.
Absolutely no camping in the pool area. Any sale of
trailers or cabins MUST be approved by the
- Speed limit in camp is five (5) miles per hour and will be
- No one other than employees may reside at Sun Aura.
- No cutting of trees without permission of management.
- Management will not accept indiscreet behavior from
- Lights on all golf carts must be used after dusk.
- No lawn mowing or other loud noise prior to 10:00 A.M.
or after midnight.
- For those of you that don't know, nudists always have a
towel with them. You MUST use a towel to sit on
wherever you are in camp.
- You MUST shower with soap and water before entering
the pool, hot tub, or sauna.
- "No" means "No" so do not bother anyone that has told
- You MUST be completely nude to enter the pool or the